We are looking for Qualified Technical Consultants to offer support to our partners
So, what would you need to bring to the table to be the best Technical Consultant we ever had?
We’re looking for fearless communicators, with intense self-motivation and well developed time-management skills.
You should also have:
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
•Experience in using IT helpdesk systems & procedures
•Troubleshooting and providing help desk support experience
•Knowledge of installing, supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Desktop & Server, Services such as Skype for Business, Hyper-V, VMWare, Office 365 & SQL
•Willing to travel (international) on a frequent base
•Experience in Contact Center technology
•HBO Level by education or experience
•VOIP and/or Telecommunications experience is a plus
•A driver’s license is a plus.
Serious ambition is welcome. Join us, build winning relationships with customers and partners as you support them with our Omni-Channel Customer Contact solution. This is a role for a problem solving, communicative tech lover.
- Deliver 1st and 2nd line support
- Communicate with our 3rd line degree support engineers
- Make and/or comment on functional design for new releases
- Communicate directly with our development team
- Remote and on-site support for partners & customers
- Write installation and update documentation in English
- Install and/or update our software at new customers
- Alert to market development and trends